Thanks for visiting our blog! Please leave a comment letting us know you stopped by!

Monday, March 30, 2009

17 Weeks Movement

Today was the first time I could really feel the baby move! This morning I was swimming before work and when I got in I felt a weird "rolling" motion. I normally dive in but the farther along I get I figure it's probably safer to just slide in.  Later when I was swimming butterfly, I felt something like flips in my stomach which I know was more baby movement. Maybe the baby is going to be a swimmer too and was practicing laps!  It was definitely a cool feeling and it continued throughout the day.  


Still no morning sickness or any issues.  A little dizziness but not too bad and I haven't gained weight yet.  I have been craving fish and chips though! Around Super Bowl time in Jan. I really wanted bean dip. 


1 comment:

Kyle said...

Yeah a swimmer baby. That is too excieting. Glad to hear you're doing well.