Thanks for visiting our blog! Please leave a comment letting us know you stopped by!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Finish the Sentence...

Outside My Window...it's dark

I am Thinking... my teeth/jaw hurt from the stupid dentist!

I am Thankful For... a wonderful God, a beautiful baby, great husband and awesome friends!

I am Wearing... jeans and a tank top :)

I am Reading... what to expect the first year

I am Hoping... to find a job i can do at home or to get some new photography business

On my Mind... updating this blog from Bailee's birth til now!

From the Kitchen... need to make my Amish friendship bread!

Around the House... really wanting to keep it as clean as it is right now...

One of my Favorite Things...my new baby and her new smiles and laughs!

A few plans for the Rest of the Week... hanging out with the baby, finish editing photos, a birthday party, wedding and possibly a hockey game this weekend

1 comment:

Tasha said...

In regards to at home jobs... A friend of mine just started working for Pampered Chef. I'm having a party for her in Nov. I'll let you know about it once I figure out how to do the online invites. You can come and see if it is something you might be interested in.

I like your updated background:)