Thanks for visiting our blog! Please leave a comment letting us know you stopped by!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Good Morning!

Just another lazy morning in bed with my baby girl!

Sleeping good.

She's really happy in the morning when she wakes up!

Biiiig yawn!


Somewhere some baby regulator is going to see these pictures and send me a nasty email. Babies are supposed to sleep on a flat surface, no pillows, blankets or loose bedding. Normally she does, but some mornings after I feed her, she comes back to bed and we sleep for a couple more hours. I was just a few inches from her so if she rolled anywhere (which she doesn't) I would catch her, and I wake up if she makes any unusual noises. She's a great little snuggle partner!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Stacey and Lee, Bailee is such a beautiful baby. I love her big yawning picture.