Thanks for visiting our blog! Please leave a comment letting us know you stopped by!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

20 Weeks - Halfway

Halfway there today! I'm still feeling pretty good, never did have any morning sickness and the baby is moving pretty good. It is a strange feeling, fluttery, flippity and sometimes a rolling motion. It doesn't really feel like kicking yet, just moving around. Lee was able to feel her finally a few days ago and he was amazed and a little freaked out. It made my pregnancy finally seem more real to him, even though I don't have much of a "baby bump" (though I dislike that term!) yet, just an out of shape bump that was there before I got pregnant. :) I can't believe we're at halfway already! A little over a week ago was Easter and I know I've gained a little weight, though I'm trying hard to keep eating healthy and exercise. I know I have to get bigger for the baby. Here's a few pictures from Easter:






Ryan's Cradle is now Bailee's Cradle


No comments: