Thanks for visiting our blog! Please leave a comment letting us know you stopped by!

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Ultimate Gift


My mom bought this movie for me a few months back, I guess more than a few months since she mailed it to me in Texas. I just watched it, as I've been working on the two articles I'm writing for the Bakersfield Life magazine and Kern Business Magazine, multitasking helps me think. 

A brief synopsis:
"When his wealthy grandfathers dies, trust fund baby Jason Stevens inherits his grandfather's crash course on life: 12 tasks - or gifts - designed to challenge Jason in improbable ways. The "course" sends Jason on a journey of self-discovery that forces him to reevaluate his priorities and determine what he thinks the most important things in life really are."

Anyway, I popped it in, figuring I better watch it while I'm home alone because my husband doesn't really like these types of "feel good" movies because he thinks they are "predictable" and "boring."  Okay it is somewhat predictable, but still if you can get past that, the acting is decent (better in some parts than in others), the cast is likable and it really does make you think about what's important.   Go rent it!!

No comments: