Thanks for visiting our blog! Please leave a comment letting us know you stopped by!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Waiting

I really hate waiting. I consider myself to be a pretty patient person and usually when it comes to jobs I am pretty patient as well. However, I still have not heard from Bolthouse about that job I really want. They said not to freak out if I don't hear back right away, that someone in the decision process was going to be out of town all last week, but to send an email on Friday letting them know i still haven't heard. Well I did that and it's Monday and I still haven't heard a thing. Tomorrow I have another interview with the advertising company and I'm pretty sure she's going to offer me the job. I can't say no because if the Bolthouse thing doesn't work out, then I need something to fall back. I can't say yes because Bolthouse may call me any day.  I already emailed Bolthouse, is it too annoying for me to call too if I haven't heard anything by the end of the day??? I really want to know.

No comments: